Canada Startup Visa PR Program - DBO Sponsored
Basic Eligibility Requirements for Canada Startup Visa:
Canada Startup Visa PR Program with Guaranteed Sponsorship from (DBO)Designated Business Organization.
Visa Emperor’s Canada Startup Visa Program is designed for individuals with business idea to start and scale their businesses in Canada.
Starting a business abroad may require some cut throat research, and that is the reason we at Visa Emperor, arrange everything you need to build that highly scalable startup company in Canada.
Before Startup Idea Approval: In Home Country
• Free Eligibility Assessment and Acceptance
• Nurturing of the business Idea
• Business research
• International Standard Business plan
• Business Pitch Deck
• Application for Acceptance
• Profile Presentation to Designated Organization
After Idea Approval: In Home Country
• Getting you the Letter of Support
• Business Formation in Canada
• Shares allocation of the Startup
• Documents Preparation
• Work Visa Application for family
• PR Visa Application for Family
After Visa Approval: In Canada
• Business environment of Canada’s top Investors
• Facilities to support business compliance
• Co working space and meeting room access for 1 year
• Personal Card key for access
• Elegant Meeting rooms
• Fully Furnished space
• High Quality printer and scanner access
• Serviced Space
• Mentoring sessions from designated Incubators
• Operational and commercialization guidance
• Designated mentor for the Startup
• Access to top level team of associates, in Canada
Visa Emperor accepts companies and founders with diverse business backgrounds and at different stages of their startup journey.
Early stages of a start-up requires business coaching, mentoring and active participation from the people in the know how. Visa Emperor will help you plan and execute a business strategy which will help your business get long-term success.
Visa Emperor knows that getting involved with a network of successful business professionals who have ideas and direction to get you the desired results in the quickest time possible. Our team will help you in every way, starting from the idea of your new venture to making the visa application process easier and accessible for you and your family.
VISA EMPEROR’S GUARANTEED STARTUP VISA SPONSORSHIP GUIDE
- Receiving and processing the Client’s application.
- Assessing the Client’s business and/or business idea’s probability of acceptance, feasibility, and competitiveness for the purposes of acceptance by a business organization designated by IRCC as applicable.
- Submitting the Client’s complete application to a business organization designated (DBO) by IRCC in Canada.
- Communicating with the Canadian DBO to schedule Client’s screening and acceptance interview.
- Training and coaching of the Client for the screening interview with a DBO.
- Assisting in successful completion of client’s screening interview and acceptance into a business program operated by DBO under IRCC.
- Collaboration with the business organization designated and defined by IRCC to assure the Client’s successful receipt of the Letter of Support(LOS).
Get answers to all your questions about the Canada Startup Visa by the mentor and business incubator from the York Institute of Entrepreneurship himself, click below to watch webinar by Entrepreneur Mentor Slava Apel explaining Canada Startup Visa in details and answering Visa Emperor's clients questions or read the Canada Startup visa success report.
|Family Members||Funds in CAD$||In INR (Approximately)|
|Applicant + 1||CAD$13,757||INR8,38,609|
|Applicant + 2||CAD$17,127||INR10,44,039|
|Applicant + 3||CAD$21,055||INR12,83,485|
|Applicant + 4||CAD$25,564||INR15,58348|
|Applicant + 5||CAD$28,995||INR17,67,497|
|Applicant + 6||CAD$32,700||INR19,93,349|
Applicant + 7
|For Each Additional||CAD$3,707||INR2,25,974|