Start or Buy a business in Canada through Canada Entrepreneur Visa and get PR with family.
#CanadaEntrepreneurVisa is a Province Sponsored Visa and does not have any Federal Allocations. Every province in Canada have their own entrepreneur program as per their local requirements and circumstances.
Canada Business Migration – BC Entrepreneur Regional
The BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot Program is focused on attracting entrepreneurs from around the world to establish businesses in regional communities. This will help meet the community’s economic development needs and encourage investments outside urban areas.
As each community has the best knowledge of their local business environment, they are perfectly situated to identify economic development priorities and support services that give foreign entrepreneurs a good start in their journey to building successful businesses and growing the local economy.
British Columbia Regional Pilot Business Immigration category is for those who’d like to move to Canada and who:
· Have a personal net worth of minimum CAD$300,000.
· Pledge to invest minimum CAD100,000 in the proposed business in Canada.
· Plan to buy and run a Business in British Columbia where population is less than 70,000 and is a listed sponsoring community.
· Have minimum 3 years of business ownership experience or 4 years of senior managerial experience or a combination of both.
Step By Step PR Pathway for Business Owners
Sponsoring Communities for BC Entrepreneur Pilot: (Where you can start your business in Canada)
Regional District of Central Kootenay (Area J)
Sunshine Coast Regional District – Egmont and Pender Harbour (Area A)
Sunshine Coast Regional District – Halfmoon Bay (Area B)
Sunshine Coast Regional District – Roberts Creek (Area D)
Sunshine Coast Regional District – Elphinstone (Area E)
Sunshine Coast Regional District – West Howe Sound (Area F)
Comox Valley Regional District – Baynes Sound – Denman/Hornby Island (Area A)
Comox Valley Regional District – Lazo North (Area B)
Comox Valley Regional District – Puntledge – Black Creek (Area C)
VISA EMPEROR SERVICES FOR YOU TO PERMANENTLY SETTLE IN CANADA
· Get your assets assessed through relevant authorities.
· Business research and appointment booking.
· Lodge your exploratory business visa to Canada.
· Language counselling and IELTS exam registration.
· International IELTS score enhancement counselling.
· Help you get the required BC community sponsorship.
· Create profile and Apply for Canada Entrepreneur Program.
· Apply for relevant Provincial Nomination.
· Help you find an existing or open a new Business in Canada.
· Help you build a Business Plan as per Govt and program requirement.
· Assistance in Understanding Document Requirement.
· File for your Permanent Residency Visa/Work Visa as required.
· All Post landing services such as flights assistance, SIN number assistance (tax filing number), accommodation assistance and other settlement services are included in your package.