Table of Contents
· What data do we get
· What do we use your data for.
· Who do we share your data with?
· Your rights
· Updates and contact info
1. What Data We Get
We collect certain data from you directly, like the information you enter yourself or any document you upload or send to us.
1.1 Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you. Below are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
When you create an account and use the Services, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
In order to use certain features (like package registration), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Client Number”).
You can also choose to provide profile information like a photo, social media profiles, or other data. Your Profile Data will be publicly viewable by others.
Parts of the Services let you interact with other users or share content publicly, including by posting reviews on the course pages, asking or answering questions, sending messages to students or instructors, or posting photos or other work you upload. Such shared content may be publicly viewable by others depending on where it is posted.
When you enroll in and take course, we collect certain data including your exchanges with instructors, teaching assistants, and other students; answers to questions, and other items submitted to satisfy course requirements.
Client Payment Data
If you make purchases, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name and zip code) as necessary to process your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. For security, Visa Emperor online tools do not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
The data listed above is stored by us and associated with your client account.
What We Use Your Data For
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, serve personalized advertising, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity.
We use the data we collect through your use of the Services to:
· Provide and administer the Services, including displaying customized content and facilitating communication with other users;
· Process your request and order for the course, specific services, and information;
· Communicate with you about your account by:
· Responding to your questions and concerns;
· Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our Service, and updates to our agreements;
· Manage your account preferences;
· Improve our Services;
Who We Share Your Data With?
We share certain data about you with instructors, other students, and advertising companies who help us promote our Services. We may also share your data as needed for security, legal compliance, or as part of a corporate restructuring. Lastly, we can share data in other ways if it is aggregated or de-identified or if we get your consent.
· With Your Instructors: We share data that we have about you (except your email address) with instructors or teaching assistants for courses you enroll in or request information about, so they can improve their courses for you and other students. This data may include things like your city, country, browser language, operating system, device settings, the site that brought you to Visa Emperor online tools, and your activities on Visa Emperor online tools. If we collect additional data about you (like age or gender), we may share that too. We will not share your email address with instructors or teaching assistants.
· With Other Students and Instructors: Depending on your settings, your shared content, and profile data may be publicly viewable, including to other students and instructors. If you ask a question to an instructor or teaching assistant, your information (including your name) may also be publicly viewable by other users depending on your settings.
· For Advertising: If we decide to offer advertising in the future, we may use and share certain System Data and Usage Data with third-party advertisers and networks to show general demographic and preference information among our users.
· For Security and Legal Compliance: We may disclose your data to third parties if we (in our sole discretion) have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
· Permitted or required by law;
· Requested as part of a judicial, governmental, or legal inquiry, order, or proceeding;
· Reasonably necessary as part of a valid subpoena, warrant, or another legally-valid request;
· Required to detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule or regulation), or security or technical issues; or
· Reasonably necessary in our discretion to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Visa Emperor online tools, our users, employees, members of the public, or our Services.
· During a Change in Control: If Visa Emperor online tools undergo a business transaction like a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture, or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or some of its assets, we may share, disclose, or transfer all of your data to the successor organization during such transition or in contemplation of a transition (including during due diligence).
· After Aggregation/De-identification: we can disclose or use aggregate or de-identified data for any purpose.
We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. As with any internet-enabled system, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it’s important to protect your password and to contact us if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
Visa Emperor online tools take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. These measures vary based on the type and sensitivity of the data. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, so we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Visa Emperor online tools, the Services, or any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact Visa Emperor online tools with any concerns.
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including:
Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
Accessing, Updating, and Deleting Your Personal Data
You can access and update your personal data that Visa Emperor online tools collect and maintain as follows:
· To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
· You can also terminate your account:
· If you have any issues terminating your account, you can email us at email@example.com or via our Support System.
· To request to access, correct, or delete your personal data, email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we retain certain data where we have a lawful basis to do so, including for mandatory record-keeping and to complete transactions.
Updates & Contact Info
When we make a material change to this policy, we’ll notify users via email, in-product notice, or another mechanism required by law. Changes become effective the day they’re posted. Please contact us via email.
If you have any questions,
our privacy team (including our designated personal information protection
manager) at Visa Emperor online email@example.com or through our support.