Finance Visa

Home >Finance Visa

Finance Visa

This is comes under the Non Immigration Visa for Fiancee ( K-1).  This allows the fiancee of an American citizen to travel to the United States and marry within the first 90 days.

Once married the now married partner can apply to become a permanent resident of the United States. This involves applying for an “adjustment for status” (LPR). This is done via the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

In general.prior to the marriage, you must have been in a relationship for at least two years.


If all goes well you will be contacted by the US National Visa Center (NVC). Your fiancee will then be contacted by the embassy or consulate in his or her own country for an interview.  If your fiancee has children, there must be an application for a K2 visa application. There is also an application fee that has to be paid.  Visa Emperor will be more than happy to help you and your fiancee with all of this.


Your fiancee will need to:

  • Fill out a DS-160 Online non immigrant visa.
  • A passport, which must be valid 6 months before the intended trip to the United States.
  • Any divorce or death certificates of any previous partners.  This is the case for both you and your US sponsor.
  • Police certificates for all the countries you have been in for 6 months or more.
  • Medical examination
  • Evidence of financial support
  • Two approved photographs
  • Prove of the relationship with your partner.

Again, Visa Emperor can help you with all these details.

What to do next


Getting started is simple, just fill out our Free Assessment form, or call us for an assessment for the most suitable visa for you.

Click for Free