USA Visitor Visa

Home >Tourist Visa (B-2)

The United States of America consists of 50 different states. It is a very large country.
Only Russia and Canada are larger. The United States is comparable in size to China.The climate ranges from the subtropical south with Florida, to the arctic north of Alaska.There are deserts in the south west of the states. There is a huge range of different climate conditions across all the different US states. There are a variety of different cities to visit.There is the vibrant, multicultural financial center of New York, New Orleans home of jazz, San Francisco and Los Angeles in California, the center of the movie industry. is a lot to offer everybody in the United States


To apply for the visa please get in contact with Visa Emperor. We will help you every step of the way. Application can be initiated online and the visa experts will walk you through the process. The online confirmation page must be printed out prior to going for an interview. You will also need to upload a photograph of yourself. There are precise requirements needed for this. Again, Visa Emperor guide you through this.

You may need to explain the purpose of your trip to the United States. You will need to have documentation confirming this. For a holiday visit this may be a list of hotels you have booked into and places you intend to visit. If you are visiting friends or family, evidence of where they are and who they are may be enough. There is also the need to show that you have enough money to cover your stay in the United States. This could mean bank statements and saving account documentation. You will also need evidence that you will be leaving at a set time and date. This could probably be a return air flight ticket, along with details of your stay in any hotel, as an example.
There could be the need for an interview. This largely depends upon your age. If you are 13 or younger, plus 80 and above in age, then an interview should not be needed. Interview is usually needed for people between the ages of 14 and 79 to get a US visa.
Interviews take place in either the US consulate or embassy of your home countries/ It is advisable to attend an interview in your home country. If you are outside your home country, you will need to come back for this interview. The date of the interview varies. It is important you schedule this as early as possible.
There will be a fee of $160 US plus an additional issuance fee. You will need the following documents:

  • A valid passport. This must remain valid six months after you have returned from the United States.
    If this is not the case, then your passport must be renewed.
  • The confirmation page from the DS-160form.
  • The correct fee for the interview.
  • Your photograph should have been uploaded during the completion of the DS-160form. If there have been any problems, then actual photograph needs to be brought to the interview conforming to the necessary US requirements.

When you enter the United States
The final decision to allow you into the United States lies with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP). If, hopefully, your documentation is fine and you are allowed in, your passport will be stamped and you may be given an I-94. This will show your arrival and departure dates.
Tourist Visa (B-2)
This covers the following:

  • For a visit as a tourist.
  • For a vacation or a holiday.
  • To visit friends and family.
  • For medical treatment.
  • To participate in a social event. This can include, social, service or fraternal organizations.
  • Can enroll in short study course, like cooking or music instruction. These should not be part of a degree or any other academic course.
  • You can take part in amateur events. These could be sports or musical. You should not be paid for your participation.

What to do next


Getting started is simple, just fill out our Free Assessment form, or call us for an assessment for the most suitable visa for you.

Click for Free