You need to read and accept these terms and conditions before applying for any service package with us, you must also accept the refund, cancellation and delivery policy. Read these carefully to make your decision. Given below are the conditions that you are agreeing to by making an application with us.
Visa Emperor provides a full refund if our Board of Directors deems we have provided incorrect information during our consultation process, which led to your case being refused. We are only liable to refund the fees paid to Visa Emperor.
If this Immigration agent/client relationship is terminated prior to the completion of our advocacy services, the client will pay a fee for services actually rendered plus associated costs at the following rates: AUD $250.00 per hour for work performed by a licensed immigration agent and you. If an accurate record of time actually spent is not available, Visa Emperor shall provide a good faith estimate. Our initial retain fees are non-refundable.
- For cancellations made within twenty-four hours of my application being received by Visa Emperor a $250 cancellation administration fee will apply.
- For cancellations made after two days from the date of my application, no amount of the program fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations made after one week of application, or after visa approval, will not be eligible for a refund.
- All applications which result in the applicable visa being declined due to misinformation and whatever reason will be deemed as cancelled and will not be eligible for a refund. Applicants acknowledge that a decline of visa can be attributed but not limited to applicants being previously arrested by police, having criminal convictions (including drink driving), having appeared before any judicial system for any reason no matter how insignificant, being charged for an offence but not necessarily convicted and having significant medical/mental history/conditions. Applicants who are concerned about whether their visa might be declined or not, should consult with Visa Emperor prior to paying the service fee.
- Visa Emperor reserves the right to cancel the application if any of the eligibility and program conditions are not met in full. All cancellations must be made in writing to Visa Emperor before any refund is approved.
Passports & Visas
All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine-readable passport. When assisting with an international travel booking, we will assume that all travellers on the booking have a valid passport. If this is not the case, you must let us know. It is important that you ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).
All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The price is only guaranteed once paid for in full by you. Please note that prices quoted are subject to change. Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, government taxes.
If you have questions or concerns regarding Terms and Conditions, you should first contact Visa Emperor at 0172 4186842.