“South Australia opens Subclass 408 Visa to develop your Business Idea” One of the best opportunities to start your business in “SOUTH AUSTRALIA”. Eligible aspirants will be able to apply under the Temporary Activity (subclass 408) visa endorsed under the Australian Government event stream. With this visa, you and your immediate family can work and live in Australia for three years. If you have an innovative business idea which you think will be great for South Australia’s economy, you will be endorsed by the South Australian immigration to research and conduct your business there. Give below are the priority industry designated for this visa. However, other businesses may also be eligible for a SA govt sponsorship:
- Defense and Space
- Cyber Security, Big Data, Digital and Blockchain
- Food, Wine and Agriculture Technology
- Health and Medical Technology
- Media and Film
Minimum Eligibility Requirements for this visa:
- An innovative business idea with a professionally structured business plan.
- Should be below 45 years of age at the time of visa application;
- Should be able to provide English language test result of at least vocational level.
- Should be able to demonstrate clean health and character check.
- Should be approved and endorsed by SA Department for Trade, Tourism and Investment for conducting an innovative business idea in South Australia;
- Should have accumulated funds to support yourself and any dependent family members included in the visa application.
Special Support for Business Innovation in South Australia South Australia comes up with a cracker for the business innovation and entrepreneur class. It is about driving business people around the world to come and start their innovative businesses in Australia. No matter if your business idea is still on the seed stage, it can help you start and setup your business in South Australia under this program. If your idea adds value to the local economy and create jobs, this is the right pathway for you. This SA special visa (subclass 408) program will run for 3 years, started in November 2018 and will end in November 2021.